Friday 16 September 2011

14/09/11 - Three in a Buggy

Another day of golf, only today I did not play so well. I played with two of my housemates but only one managed a decent score. All three of us tried to fit into one buggy but three bags didn't fit on the back so we had to split one set of clubs between the other two bags; driving around the course with one of us hanging on for dear life was very funny! I blame my bad score on the mosquitoes which were buzzing around everywhere! In the evening we went to the Deputy High Commissioners house to see a puppy they had recently rescued - it was so adorable, it frolicked around everywhere and was very possessive over its tennis ball! We then went and had an Indian, at a restaurant called Tamarind, which was absolutely delicious - they had the best Naan breads I've ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment