Saturday 25 February 2012

Usain Bean Bolt

After my lengthy spell of absence due to Christmas, Birthdays and Weddings I am back. And better. (You probably realise I am not writing this, but my friend has hijacked my computer.) She also is holding me to ransom and demands an Apple Mac. (Two in fact so I can have one.)

Helen's plea: "Help".

Please don't listen to my friend Rosie, she is a bean and therefore has a very wild imagination. I am able to write now while she washes up our mugs and sings to herself. Apparently I am mental as I tied a knot with my tea bag around the handle of my mug :( I thought that this was a perfectly sensible thing for a tea drinker to do. (Normally I drink coffee which doesn't come in tea bags, unless of course you have found these miraculous coffee bags, but then they are coffee bags and not tea. Think on it, it makes sense.) Now I get a kitten, apparently.
We have acquired five cats, four of which are tabbies but one is a very adorable black cat that may soon be finding its way into the house; except that the dog gets jealous. The dog is much cuter. An far more adorable. The dog has FPS (favoured pet status)

But enough of that for now. I am currently having a week off while my friend is here but I have left A and E (where I worked for 4 months) and have moved to Gastroenterology, but I shall tell you more later!
Byeee

2 comments:

  1. You're back! Long time no read. Looking forward to reading about your exploits. A Jamaican Bean Fan xx

    ReplyDelete